Cultural Trip - Paris 2024
How long ?
6 DAYS/ 5 NIGHTS
01/05/24 – 06/05 ,03/05/24 -08/05/24 CYPRUS AIRWAYS
27/04/24 – 02/05/24, 28/04/24 – 03/05/24 LUFTHANSA
27/04/24 – 02/05/24 SWISSAIR
29/04/24 – 04/05/24, 04/05/24 – 09/05/24 LUFTHANSA
€1239 per person
€500 upon registration
€400 until 15/03/24
€339 until 10/04/24
Departure from Alliance Française for Larnaca airport.
Arrival at Paris and transportation to the hotel.
Departure with bus at 18.45 for dinner at a restaurant in the centre of Paris, a short tour of the French capital and a cruise on the River Seine.
After breakfast at 9.30, departure by bus for a tour of Paris with sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Military School, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame and more.
Lunch break and stroll in the Luxembourg garden, the known latin area and the University of Sorbonne or in the the modern city La Défense.
Dinner at 19.00 at a restaurant close to the hotel and departure at 20.30 by bus (CHAMPS ELYSEES).
Departure at 8.45 for a day trip at the famous EURODISNEY where Mickey and friends will join us for many adventures. Return to the hotel at 21.00 at night.
Includes meal in Disneyland.
Breakfast at 10.00, and departure by bus for a tour of the Louvre Museum. In the afternoon, visit to the Sacré- Coeur church and the famous square of the painters.
Dinner at 19.00 at a restaurant close to the hotel and departure at 20.00 by bus for a visit to the Eiffel Tower.
Breakfast at 08.45 and departure by bus to the famous Asterix park where Asterix, Ovelix, the Gauls and the Romans will join us for many adventures. The park contains 28 fantastic games and sights such as the 2nd in the world train ride of 1.2km, dolphins and other many surprises.
Includes meal in Asterix park.
Return day. Departure at noon for the airport, Larnaca and finally Alliance Française de Limassol.
The offer includes the aforementioned which are as follows:
1. Flight ticket Larnaca-Paris-Larnaca with Cyprus Airways , Lufthansa and Suissair airlines incl. airport taxes.
2. Excursions as referred in the programme with luxury coaches.
3. Transportation from Limassol to the airport and vice versa.
4. One travel escort for every 15 persons.
5. Travel insurance
6. Five nights at a Three- or Four-Star Hotel in Paris including daily breakfast and 4 lunches at restaurants or at the hotel. The attendees will be staying in triple rooms of the same gender.
7. Tickets for the Seine boat cruise.
8. Entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Asterix Theme Park.
9. Entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd Floor.
10. Tour of the Louvre Museum